Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 16 October 2014

Swan Girl

Good morning all.

Had a very off day yesterday..."Women's Troubles!"...do wish this stage of my life would hurry on by!

Found this card still lurking in drafts. One I coloured for a competition on Facebook and never got around to sharing.


The image is called Swan Girl and she's from PpinkyDollArt, I've coloured her with promarkers before mounting onto my favourite Spellbinders fancy rectangle die. I also made a card base using the same die and attached the topper to the front.


Challenges entered:
Papertake Weekly - things with wings
That Craft Place - girls but no pink
Kitty Bee Designs - dies or punches

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carol, love these images so sweet without being too cute. Hope you're feeling better today, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol and I'm sick of waiting for this 'phase' of my life to go by LOL these tropical storms I keep having are a nightmare! huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the gorgeous image and beautiful card shape. I hope you are feeling a lot better today.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, such a sweet image.
    I hope you are feeling better today.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card Carol l too hope your feeling much better x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Carol, these sort of days are not nice at all, hope you feel better son.
    Lovely image and beautifully coloured, super card, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and really awesome colouring. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colouring of this beautiful image Carol, I have tried several times to colour them but to no avail, yours have turned out so lovely a very pretty make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet love this image! Thanks for joining us over at KBD challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! As I said before, she looks pre coloured, your colouring is that good. I really like the way you have filled the whole card with the image. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, love these images and you have coloured her great. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place Ltd. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x