Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 15 December 2014

Sneak Peek "Altered Coasters"

Good morning all.

This is my second post this morning for Imagination Crafts, if you'd like to see my midway reminder project please see my post here.

It's my turn to do the tutorial on the Imagination Crafts Inspiration blog this morning. 

This is my first ever tutorial so if you would be so kind as to pop over and check it out, then leave a comment and let me know what you thought :)

Here's a sneak peek just to whet your appetite.


6 comments:

  1. Just been and seen Carol. Absolutely Stunning work and a brilliant tutorial too. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coasters and a great idea. Well done on your first tutorial and looking forward to seeing what you have planned for your next one.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping over to take a look Carol.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Caosters Carol and fab tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x