Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Hello

Good morning all.

Off to the beauticians later for some threading!! Hope the snow holds off until I get home again.

An ATC to share today.


Inspired by Pam's Journal here I got hold of some plumber's tape and picked out some netting, sequin waste, odd die cuts and plastic gridding and deciding to start small set to, to make an ATC.
After gluing everything in place I covered it all with the foil plumber's tape. Then the fun part with acrylic paints using a sponge and various colours. After each colour was applied I rubbed back to expose the high parts.  Once happy with the colours I added a die cut Hello from Memory Box which was layered up three times and gold foiled. Finished with a couple of gold foiled hearts.


Challenges entered:
Paper Artsy - Shiny Stuff

11 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Carol! I hope you get home safely.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love the fantastic design.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little ATC, especially the sentiment in silver, it really pops on such a beautiful background.
    I hope you make it home before the snow, been trying on and off all day today here but not laid yet. Phew.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the colours and wonderful textures.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Carol, gorgeous colours and great texture.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous make Carol it looks so lovely and textured I bet it feels great to touch, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ATC Carol - fab texture and colour. Hope the snows not been too bad xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this Carol a great effect you have achieved with all your techniques! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ATC is a real little work of art!
    the shiny silver looks fab.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good Carol!! love how the shine peeks through

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x