Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 3 April 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning and a Happy Good Friday to you all.

It's Golden Oldie Friday over at Erika's...here's my Silver Oldie!


From 2008 and made for my little sister and her husband for their Silver Wedding Anniversary. Star of the show is the Bookatrix from the Glitter Girls...I always mounted mine onto a card base. Lots of peel offs used again and a box made to match.


Have a good Easter weekend everyone and don't eat too much chocolate!

8 comments:

  1. Great card Carol. I have not done a bookatrix for ages. Have a Good Easter. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Carol,
    Fantastic Card I have not made one of those for a l o n g!! time.
    Hugs
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, brain not in gear today, thanks for sharing an oldie with me this Friday Carol, what a beautiful Silver Wedding keepsake.
    Have a super Easter weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. Must have been a show stopper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Carol! I hope you have a lovely Easter!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous golden oldie Carol, you don't hear anything about the Glitter Girls now do you!
    Have a lovely Easter - I WILL be eating lot's of chocolate!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful Carol - great work - not used one of these for a long time - they look fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I remember making a similar one. Yours is beautiful. I still have all my boards, dont know what to do with them! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x