Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 21 August 2015

Spotlight Week Day 5

Good afternoon all.

It's Day 5 of Spotlight Week over at STAMPlorations and sadly the final day. We've had some gorgeous inspiration from my team mates.


Spotlight on FRAMES AND FLOWERS

preview-DAIFramesandFlowers

Remember you have to comment to win and the more comments you leave the more chances you have of winning! Commenting closes on August 23. Winners will be announced on August 24.

Check out what the team have made today! You'll find links to all the projects here.

3 comments:

  1. It's actually august 22nd here Carol in aussie and I have just completed the whole days of blog hop and wow they are awesome...love the stamp they used this time.xxx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty set, and looks like it would be quite versatile to use. Hopped over fast, but didn't see any with your name (I'm behind so may have missed it in the scurry). Don't remember if I"ve mentioned how much I like your new photo, and just now noticed the fancy new signature at the end of your post! Wowsers. Very elegant. Hope win10 is still working great for you. Happy wkend, and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make really cute stamps, Carol, loving them all !!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x